You’ve Had Questions. We Have Answers.
Iowa Right to Life, as a member of the Coalition of Pro-Life Leaders, outlined two of our priorities at the start of this Legislative Session:
- A Life at Conception Act
- Stopping our tax dollars from going to Iowa’s abortion industry and sending those dollars to true women’s health centers. (Senate File 2)
So what Pro-Life legislation did survive the funnel?
A Ban on the Trafficking of Unborn Baby Parts
Newborn Safe Haven Expansion
- For 44 years, we have talked about the moment when abortion would end in our State and the U.S.
- 44 years of abortion on demand have led us to this pivotal moment in Iowa.
- In those 44 years (and counting) more than 300,000 babies have lost their lives brutally to abortion, in Iowa alone.
- With the historic elections behind us, we have launched our #44NoMore Campaign.
- We simply cannot allow another 44 years of the endless killing of our unborn children.
- Subsequently, we need to raise an additional $100,000 each quarter in 2017.
- Continue to provide educational resources and expert testimony to the Legislature.
- Keep offering our life-saving educational and activism booths around the state.